- Payments are due prior to your child/ren attending class.
- The timetable and days of attendance are set for the Term.
Should you wish to vary your child/ren’s attendance during the term, full fees apply.
- Payment options are available as following*:
- Annual payment – one lump sum payable on enrolment; or
- Termly payment – 4 payments (2 weeks prior to the commencement of each term); or
- Monthly payment – 9 payments (payments for enrolments between November to March).
- If you wish to withdraw your child/ren, you are required to give BJE notice in writing at the latest by the last day of Terms 1, 2 and 3 respectively**. Failing to give such notice will result in fees for the next term being invoiced and payable.
- No additional costs for credit card payments.
- Payment and invoice enquiries should be emailed to email@example.com
- Fees can be paid using online registration via credit card or by phone to 02 9365 7900
- All enrolments are subject to availability
* Payment Options:
By choosing one of the 3 options above, you will guarantee your child/ren’s place for the entire year.
** Withdrawal notice for 2021:
- For Term 2 Notice: Last day of Term 1 – Thursday 1 April
- For Term 3 Notice: Last day of Term 2 – Friday 25 June
- For Term 4 Notice: Last day of Term 3 – Friday 17 September.