• Payments are due prior to your child/ren attending class. [Note: fees are not payable for SRE, Special Relgious Education, commonly known as ‘Scripture’, and this Policy does not apply to SRE enrolments.]
• The timetable and days of attendance are set for the Term. Should you wish to vary your child/ren’s attendance during the term, full fees apply.
• Payment options are available as following*:
- Annual payment – one lump sum
- Termly payment – 4 payments (2 weeks prior to the commencement of each term)
- Monthly payment – 9 payments (payments for enrolments between November to March)
- One Term payment
• If you wish to withdraw your child/ren, you are required to give BJE notice in writing no later than the last school day of Terms 1, 2 and 3 respectively**. No penalties apply.
• No additional costs for credit card payments.
• Payment and invoice enquiries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fees can be paid using online registration via credit card or by phone to 02 9365 7900
• All enrolments are subject to availability
a) By choosing one of the first 3 options of the payments above you will guarantee your child/ren’s place for the entire year.
b) Payment option # (4) does not guarantee your child/ren’s place for future school terms. Re-enrolment is required.
** Example for 2020
c) For Term 2 Notice: Last day of Term 1 – Tuesday 7 April
d) For Term 3 Notice: Last day of Term 2 – Friday 3 July
e) For Term 4 Notice: Last day of Term 3 – Friday 25 September