- Payments are due prior to your child/ren attending class.
- The timetable and days of attendance are set for the Term.
- Should you wish to vary your child/ren’s attendance during the term, full fees apply.
- Payment options are available as following*:
- Annual payment – one lump sum payable on enrolment; or
- Termly payment – 4 equal payments (first payment on registration, balance to be deducted on the first day of each subsequent term); or
- Monthly payment – 9 payments (first payment on registration, balance to be deducted on the first day of each subsequent month).
- If you wish to withdraw your child/ren, you are required to give BJE notice in writing at least 2 weeks prior to the end of the term before when they will be withdrawing. Failing to give such notice will result in fees for the next term being invoiced and payable.
- No additional costs for credit card payments.
- Payment and invoice enquiries should be emailed to email@example.com
- Fees can be paid using online registration via credit card or by phone to 02 9365 7900
- All enrolments are subject to availability
* Payment Options:
By choosing one of the 3 options above, you will guarantee your child/ren’s place for the entire year.
** Withdrawal deadline dates for 2022:
- For withdrawals in Term 2: Notice is required by Friday 25 March 2022
- For withdrawals in Term 3: Notice is required by Friday 17 June 2022
- For withdrawals in Term 4: Notice is required by Friday 15 September 2022