jwave Program Manager
jwave is a family engagement program that connects Jewish families in non-Jewish Day Schools in NSW to each other. jwave’s aim is to build an inclusive and supportive Jewish community. jwave is powered by BJE.
As the jwave Program Manager you will be responsible for:
- the strategic development, design and implementation of all jwave engagement events and experiences, marketing, data collection and management, and the utilisation of volunteers within jwave.
- the future growth and development of jwave and its programs, while continuing to meet KPIs and other BJE measurables, identifying the continued success of the jwave program.
- ensuring jwave programs integrate seamlessly within BJE’s current structures and resources, and the BJE Jewish Journey.
- work closely with the jwave Volunteer and Experiences Manager to develop a series of experiences bringing families together in a socially Jewish context.
- oversee the development and management of a volunteer structure and management plan.
- develop strong relationships with partner organisations and key stakeholders to ensure productive partnerships across jwave’s suite of programs.
The Idea Candidate:
- 3 years minimum experience in strategic planning and marketing strategies
- experience in project and stakeholder management, and community building
- excellent relationship building skills
- excellent communication skills
- high level competency in the Office suite of programs
- 3 day per week position
For further info, the full job description and how to apply, contact Rachel at email@example.com
Applications close 23 July 2021.